
We went to the park in downtown Rochester. I did some swinging at first, but when I discovered the little creek, nothing else seemed like fun at all! At first, I was a little timid about putting my feet in.

But before long, I was stepping in and out of the creek bravely. I threw lots and lots of rocks in the water. I walked out and got my feet dirty on the sand, and then back into the water to get them clean. Over and over again. It was a good time.

At home, I helped Ammy plant the alyssum. They are the flowers that smell really good.

Then I marched around the grass, singing loudly "The hills are alive!!!!!!! with the heart of music!!!!!" I spread my arms with emotion as I belted out the tunes.
Unfortunately, there were some busquitos out there, and one bit me on my leg. Ammy put some healing lotion on it, and I sort of forgot about it.

Inside, Ammy found an old Mrs. Potato Head, and I played with that for a while. Then I played with Papa until I was all wound up, and Ammy is wondering if I will be able to calm down and go to sleep.
I've had fun, but I can't wait to come home tomorrow. I miss my mommy and my daddy and my baby sister Nora!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment